The central government is making a lot of effort to develop the Indian education system. Thus, Uttar Pradesh has launched a free laptop yojana. Uttar Pradesh offers laptops under the Free Laptop Scheme to eligible students by applying all the conditions under 2021.
Navigate To Content
- 1 UP Government 2021 Online Free Laptop Yojana Registration Direct link
Chief Minister Shri Yogi Aditya Nath implemented this free laptop distribution scheme to develop the Uttar Pradesh state education system further. This free laptop will be distributed to students who have been educated according to their qualifications. The UP government has released Rs 1800 crore worth of free laptop projects.
You must pass the 10th and 12th grades from Uttar Pradesh to get this free laptop. Must have a Bonafide Residence Certificate issued in the State of Uttar Pradesh. Unless you have a bonafide letter, you won’t apply to this free laptop yojana. In addition, you will also need to gain 12th class admission. This
Under the Free Laptop Scheme, nearly 22 lakh students will have the opportunity to get a free laptop by 2021.
UP Free Laptop Yojana Online 2021
|Executed by||UP Government|
|Scheme||UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021|
|Brand name of the laptop||HP, Acer, Dell|
|Total Quantity||22 Lakhs Laptop|
|Laptop Price||15,000/- INR|
|Class||UP Free Laptop Yojana Online Form 2020|
|Goal||10th/12th Pass Students|
|UP Free Laptop Scheme Official Website||upcmo.up.nic.in or www.up.gov.in|
Students should carefully read the eligibility criteria and key documents provided before applying for this yojana. Read this article for more information on this.
To get UP free laptop, one has to pass 10th, and 12th class and only they can apply online. Students who do IT and polytechnic will get a UP free laptop. Under the Free Laptop Scheme 2021, students can register for this yojana only if they have obtained more than 65% percent.
UP Free Laptop Online Registration
The primary purpose of this free laptop yojana is to strengthen the state’s education system. Students subjected to the given Terms and Conditions may apply in addition to launching Digital Education of Students. Its purpose is to promote it statewide. And the transformation of the state into digitization.
The yojana was initiated to assist the future of the students who had scored well. And students can get this free laptop and get educated online. You can also find employment online.
Document required to apply for UP Free Laptop Plan 2021
- Applicant proof of valid address
- Aadhaar card of the applicant
- 10th and 12th Scorecard Passed
- Passport size photo
- Applicant Mobile Number etc.
Procedure to apply for Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme 2021
- First, you need to open the official website of the free laptop yojana.
- Then a new cover page opens.
- Then click on the link of the free laptop yojana that shows up on the home page.
- After clicking, your Detail Registration Form opens.
- Then you have to fill in all your information such as your name, Aadhaar number, address, age etc.
- After this, you should upload all your personal records they have heard.
- After you have clicked on the submit button.
- By doing this, you can apply online for Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme.
Laptop Plan 2021 – Features of the Laptop
- Windows 10 Free Installed on laptops offered in this UP Free Laptop Scheme.
- MS Office software is pre-installed to help students.
- This laptop features 4GB of RAM and 1TB of internal storage.
- The display area of this laptop is 14 inches LED. Gives 220 nits of shine.