What is Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
You have not submitted an application to the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi. We are telling you how to apply online. Friends, You may know that the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme is a wonderful project implemented for the sake of farmers. The Prime Minister, who has applied for the scheme to each farmer under the scheme, with a view to providing the farmers with an aggregate of Rs6,000 per annum, comes into the farmer’s account. All three installments will come to Rs2000. And lastly, a total of Rs6,000 will go to the Farmers’ Account.
If you have yet to apply for the PM Kisan Samman fund scheme, you are not claiming the benefit. Apply online now and get paid through installments. So let us see how to apply for the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
PM kisan registration
- First open any web browser on your mobile or desktop. type search as pmkisan.gov.in
- You will be opened to an official website related to the PM Kisan Samman fund scheme. you will need to scroll down and then you will see the New Farmer Registration option in the Farmer Corner which you see on the right side.
- First, you need to put your Aadhaar card number and put it in the capture code and click on search.
- Then you need to select whether you are applying for a PM Kisan Samman fund scheme from a village or applying from the city And after selecting, you need to click on the Yes button
- Now the registration form is open and I will tell you how to fill it. First, you need to select your state and then select your district and Sub District means you need to select your taluk.
- In the Block Option, you have to select what your taluk is and what your village is.
- After you have to put the personal details of the farmers. The applier for this scheme The name of the farmer should be given the same name as the Aadhaar card.
- Then the farmers’ personal details need to be fulfilled
- You have to give your bank’s details as correct. Do not give someone else’s account details. It is possible that your application for this yojana will be rejected by someone else’s account details.
- Once the details are put in, you need to click on Submit for Aadhaar Authentication.
- After submission, Yas Aadhaar Authentication should be successful. If not, it means that the information you provided is not correct.
- Then the farmers apply, whether the land is single or there is a joint land. you have to select the single name that is on your name.
- Name the farmer’s mobile number, date of birth, and father/mother. Click on the Declaration box and click on the Save button.
- Click Save and a reference number will be generated for you. You need to save or print out that reference id number.
pm kisan status check
- You need to check this status shortly after sending the application.
- First you need to open this pm kissan.nic.in website. And you need to scroll down and click on the dashboard.
- After clicking on the dashboard, a new window opens. There you will need to fill in your state, district, sub-district and village and click on Show Button
- Click on Show Option and you will get all the details. There you will need to click on the Online Registration Status option.
- After clicking you will see the full data. Now you will know whether the application you received is accepted, accepted, rejectable, or pending. By doing this you can check your application status.
How to find pm kisan samman nidhi yojana list
- Pm Kishan Samman Nidhi yojana Open their official website pmkisan.gov.in. After visiting this website, scroll down and find the beneficiary status option on the right side of the desktop. And click on it.
- Then a new page opens. On this page, you can select your state, district, sub-district, block, and village and click on Get Report. By doing so, you get your beneficiary status list.
Pm Kisan beneficiary status check
First, you need to open the pm kissan.nic.in website.
- When you scroll down you will find the beneficiary status option on the right side. After clicking, the new page will open. You get 3 options there. Aadhaar Number, Account Number and Mobile Number Click on any of the three and enter the number.
- Then click on Get Data and your status will start to appear.
If you have any doubts related to this scheme you need to open this pm kisan.gov.in official website and click on the Contact Us option. By clicking here you will find the toll-free number and helpline number associated with the scheme and also the email id. Contact this helpline number and email, If you have any doubts about this scheme.